Friday, February 15, 2008

...Cause it feels so empty, without me

Guess who's back,
Back again?

Yep, after two months of fighting with the customer service morons at our isp, the line fault which cut us off from the online world has finally been fixed. Halle-bloody-lujah!

Work's great, being back home is fabulous and Genevieve is the same as ever, just a little taller. Her vocab is expanding at an alarming rate (we've even had our first expletive - 'oh, crap!')

Writer's block still has a stranglehold and my motivation is pretty nonexistent right now, so that's all for the moment. Stay tuned, kids!

2 comments:

Elli said...

May I say, welcome home. OK, you've been back for a while now, but while I had been checking your blog for evidence of that (up until a month or so ago), I'm sorry to say that in the meantime I've become addicted to a certain medieval game on facebook. All else has fallen by the wayside.

Are you back with Optusnet?

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!